Emery Fire Department

The Emery Volunteer Fire Department was established in 1904.  The department currently has 32 men and women with fire and rescue training.  The volunteer department is funded by the annual pancake and sausage supper held in March.

The fire department and the City of Emery established Rural Fire Protection District in 1990, which has allowed the department to purchase up to date equipment.  The department currently has a pumper truck, two grass units and a tanker truck.  A new fire hall was built in 1994.